Our Slideshow - Mission Ecuador '09

update for team...

Hey guys if your seeing this for the first time, welcome. Please pass this site onto friends and family. We will post photos and updates here before we leave and then once we are in Ecuador. Your friends, family and our church family can visit daily for updates and photos. I will try and get Bro. Gary to place a link on the Church's website to make it easier to find.

I'm pumped about going and can hardly think about anything else, right now. I just wanna go. I wish we were spending 2 weeks! Listen to the words of the Steve Fee song I put in the slideshow, I love it. I think it sums up the "mission" of the church, and I feel the "fire in my bones". I put a few pics from our 2008 trip to Ecuador I thought you might like.

Also, dont forget to be practicing your spanish, if you dont you'll wish you would have!
John

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - MISSION: Ecuador '09 - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template